PRI/BRI GSM gateway
An E1/T1 to cellular gateway, allows a cost-effective connection between one or more cellular networks and the PSTN. Possible uses are fixed to mobile convergence (and vice versa), LCR (Least Cost Routing), wireless local loop and business continuity.
The Hypermedia E1/T1 cellular gateway is a modular ISDN PRI cellular Gateway ranging from 4 up to 32 cellular channels, developed for interconnecting a wide selection of signaling protocols, such as the ISDN E1 and the CAS/R2, to the cellular networks, to help you cut the expenditure on telephone calls. Least Cost Routing mode is also available. Contact for Price Quote
- Automatic and manual IMEI changing.
- Anti SIM Block.
- SIM Auto Manage – automatically swap to the next SIM, after an “X” number of calls and/or after an “X” number of minutes.
- Web-based management.
- Fast ROI.
- UP to 4 SIMs per GSM port.
- No need for additional VoIP hardware.
- Advanced LCR (Least Cost Routing) & Routing Groups.
- IP address & DDI pattern restrictions.
- Remote SIM cards credit recharging.
- Blocking CLI.
- USSD pre-paid SIM Balance & Top-Up.
- Cell select – you can manually choose the cell tower for each port.
- Automatically block the SIM for low ASR or low ACD.
- Bands NHz (GSM / UMTS).
- Online technical support and training.
- A single point of contact for customer service.
- Fast and easy installation – remote help.
- Forwarded incoming call to IVR.
Contact for Price Quote
Systems from 4 to 32 cellular channels.
A single or dual E1-PRI or T1-PRI interface.
1 SIM or Multi SIM. Up to 4 SIM cards per port.
Bi-directional calls (Inbound and Outbound calls).
In-line connectivity (3-leg topology).
Support for SMS functionality (optional).
- PBX Compatibility with leading manufacturers.
Available 3U x 19″ or 6U x 19″ size.
Redundant power supply (optional).
- Management & Control:
- High voice quality.
- Fast and easy installation.
Have any further questions ? Contact us
Ideal for Telecom Distributors, Resellers and Service Providers:
The E1/T1 PRI cellular Gateway can be pre-configured to meet precise customer requirements and allow for easy expansion, to help meet increasing needs over time.
Hypermedia E1/T1 PRI GSM gateways are also available with PBX booster functionalities, i.e. PBX add-on applications & services including; SMS Server, Callback and more.