VoIP gateway for cellular networks
A VoIP Gateway provides direct routing between one or more cellular networks and an IP network, allowing for reduced expenditure on voice communication. It can also incorporate a "Least Cost Routing" feature to help reduce costs even more. Contact for Price Quote
The VoIP Gateway will select the most cost effective route, to help reduce costs. The number you dial will go through a set of rules and will be dialed through the most suitable channel for it, in terms of cost. You can configure those rules to best suit your needs, based on the rates you get from each provider.
- Automatic and manual IMEI changing.
- Anti SIM Block.
- Dynamic Blacklist.
- SIM Auto Manage – automatically swap to the next SIM, after an “X” number of calls and/or after an “X” number of minutes.
- Web-based management.
- Fast ROI.
- UP to 4 SIMs per GSM port.
- No need for additional VoIP hardware.
- Advanced LCR (Least Cost Routing) & Routing Groups.
- IP address & DDI pattern restrictions.
- Remote SIM cards credit recharging.
- Blocking CLI.
- USSD pre-paid SIM Balance & Top-Up.
- Cell select – you can manually choose the cell tower for each port.
- Automatically block the SIM for low ASR or low ACD.
- Bands MHz (GSM / UMTS).
- Online technical support and training.
- A single point of contact for customer service.
- Fast and easy installation – remote help.
- Forwarded incoming call to IVR.
Contact for Price Quote